Thursday, May 14, 2009

"You mean the SWIRLING VORTEX OF TERROR!?" "That's it, dude!" "Of course it is!"

I love Finding Nemo. :)

Anyway, I really enjoy photography. It's one of those things that I would do if I had loads of money to buy quality equipment. As it is, I still enjoy creating art from time to time with our 8 megapixel Canon Powershot from time to time. The other day I had fun leaving the shutter open for a very long time. Witness the power of flashless photography!


Here's me in the swirling vortex of terror. AAH!
Here's when I told the aliens I wanted to know everything... bad idea.

And here are some miscellaneous ones. Boy, is the last one creepy.

1 comment:

  1. Lawlz. The first and fourth one came out especially well. Oooh, you should try sitting in a swivel chair and taking a high-exposure shot while spinning!

    ReplyDelete