Saturday, May 2, 2009

5 Stupid Things I've Done Recently:

1. Eating Smuckers apple jelly with a spoon because it was free at the restaurant and I had no money.

Lesson learned after realized how disgusting fake jelly is: The best things in life are free... as well as some of the worst things.

2. Jumping off of someone's roof so people wouldn't think I was dumb. Yeah, That helped.

Lesson learned after getting mud all over the side of the house by climbing up it: Don't succumb to peer pressure, especially always.

3. Forgetting to put more steering fluid in the car before leaving the house.

Lesson learned after being forced to drive without power steering: In reality, I have no control over that giant hulking mass of metal.

4. Trying to watch City Slickers 2 with the little kids.

Lesson learned after hurriedly pressing "mute" and then switching off the TV altogether: When it comes to movies, hindsight isn't 20/20.

5. Getting older way too fast.

Lesson learned after realizing that I'm graduating in just over a month: I gotta stop doing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment