Monday, April 27, 2009

The survey says...

According to Googlism, a fun site I just discovered, I am a lot of things I didn't know about. Google Fight is fun, but you can't really post about it in a blog. Googlism, though, is mad quotable. So here are a few facts about Andrew:

Andrew is a hot tan stud.

I love Googlism.

Andrew is a hit with the ladies in Chile.

So undeniably true.

Andrew is a wonderful and dedicated teacher.
Andrew is involved in a number of charity organizations.
Andrew is a public servant.
Andrew is cool.
Andrew is beautiful.
Andrew is the best.
Andrew is basically a perfect creature.

Yes, yes, yes.

Andrew is a Springsteen fan with a fascination of aquatic and marine life.

Um...

Andrew is in the confederate flag.

What!?

Andrew is the costliest natural disaster to date.

You've got the wrong Andrew!

Andrew is your single source for complete antenna repair.

Still the wrong one.

Andrew is a working hairdresser at the cutting edge of his industry.

Nope... well, maybe someday. And now, some examples of outdated information on the web that proves Schulyer Wolf's persuasive correct.

Andrew is 1 month old.
Andrew is 11 months old.
Andrew is 9 years old.
Andrew is 11.
Andrew is 13.

You're close, keep going!

Andrew is 24.

Wait, no...

Andrew is 40.

Oh, please stop. That hurts.

Andrew is approximately 319.

You're way off track now.

Andrew is a champ.

That's more like it.

Andrew is waxing megalomaniacal again.

Sorry.

Andrew is either very optimistic or very naive.

You're right, you're right.

Andrew is blatantly dishonest.

All right, I deserved that.

Andrew is evil.

I'm trying to change.

Andrew is graduating.

Oh, you had to bring that up.

Andrew is still not sure what the future holds.

You're telling me.

Andrew is an able speaker.

Well, there is that.

Andrew is nationally renowned for his rich warm voice.

I don't know if I'd go that far. Nationals isn't until June, anyway.

Andrew is designed and intended to glorify God.

Wow. Wow, Googlism, that is really profound. Thank you for reminding me.

I start out trying to goof off and and I'm reminded by a search engine of a timeless spiritual truth. God is really working lately. Of course, he's been working the whole time, but I'm just beginning to open my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment